All four cottages at Wuthering Heights have easy wheelchair access.
Of all the cottages, the most ideal for someone in a wheelchair or walking frame is:
- Sleeps four.
- There is no step anywhere
- The bathroom is very roomy, with separate shower and separate bath.
- Grip rails in shower (2.5cm lip down into shower alcove).
- Toilet chair lift chair.
- Drive right up to the verandah, and walk right inside.
- Access to use of all-terrain walker and ample moveability for wheelchairs and walkers indoors.
- Sleeps up to ten
- Three bedrooms downstairs
- Two bathrooms downstairs.
Entry via the front door is across gravel and slate. This can be a little uneven, however, inside, everything on the ground level with no small steps, even to the terrace which opens from the large kitchen.
One bathroom has a separate shower, on the flat (with no lip to get into it), whereas the other shower is over the bath.
- Sleeps four
Has a small step from where you can drive your car to the verandah.
It is also on the flat with a shower that has no step.
However, of the two, two-bedroom cottages, it is not as well suited to people with mobility issues as Peppertree Corner.