The Perfect Romantic Getaway ~ Quaint & secluded with beautiful view
Features & Inclusions:
- Double bedroom with lovely view
- Separate bathroom with shower
- Well-equipped separate kitchen - with full-sized oven & microwave - opening onto back courtyard
- Separate living room with combustion heater, TV, Foxtel & RC Aircon
- Exquisite views from both front verandah and half covered back courtyard
- Gas BBQ in courtyard
- Cot and high chairs upon request at no cost
- Cooked breakfast provisions (eggs, bacon, tomatoes) on day one; and breads, jams, cereals on day two
- Electric blanket
- Combustion header (Firewood supplied for two nights)
- Full breakfast supplies included for first two days.
- Complimentary wine/port not necessarily to be consumed with breakfast)
- All linen made up on your beds
- Enclosed back courtyard to keep your dog safe while you explore
- Fire pit near dry creek bed a few metres from the back door
Wake up to the sound of birds and the whispering wind in this romantic hideaway set amidst 30ha of trees, fields and vineyards at "Wuthering Heights" 6 kilometres north of Clare.
Many a wonderful evening has been spent at Cathy's Cottage sampling the local vintages while enjoying a BBQ - gas in summer or wood-fired in winter.
Restful views of trees and grassy hills will soothe the soul.
When you’re tired of exploring the meandering paths, visiting the alpacas or the dam, or taking the dog for a run, you can reach for the port decanter and curl up in front of the combustion heater, or watch your favourite Foxtel program.
Alternatively, you might want to toast marshmallows while sitting around a bonfire in the fire pit on the slope between the cottage and the creek. (Upon request, we can provide extra wood for the fire pit - $20 for 15 long-burning pieces. Just phone 0418 859 592 before midday. Please note, however, that fire wood will not be provided between April 30th and November 1st as there is a total Fire Ban in the Mid North which includes the Clare Valley.)
At bedtime, cosy electric blankets will stave off the winter chill.
The silent nights, and mornings filled with birdsong, are among treasured memories to take away.
|Cathy's Cottage Rates: Designed for one couple only||Book Now!|
|$300||for 2 nights|
|$140||per night for additional nights|
|Minimum 2 night stay. Single night stays only by negotiation. Weeknights only.|
There is a minimum three-night stay on all Public Holiday weekends and a four-night minimum stay over Christmas and Easter.
A flat "Fur Fee" of $20 is charged for dogs irrespective of the number of dogs or length of stay.
Please enquire for discounted rates for longer stays.